Saturday, June 23, 2007

It has been a very very busy month. My daughter graduated from high school. Amazing. I do not have the words for just how proud of her I am. The extra zing for me is that I quit a few months before I should have graduated. I was never able to do any of those high school things like dances, proms, graduate. At that point in my life it was not because of my drinking. I really did not drink all that much in school. It was those inside feelings that kept me looking on the outside. So again, I am so thrilled that was not something that I passed on to her. And she certainly had some hurdles growing up. Her mother was a drunk. Can't say I was to good about milk and cookies and how was your day chats. But I wasn't hurting anyone ... yah right. So she just amazes me. She is a great kid and I love and respect her very much. And little by slow I am getting her respect back.

July I hope will be a little less crazy and I will be a little better about writing. It is good for me to write.

No comments: