Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Look ...

It was time for a new look. I am a pretty basic blogger, I use what they give me ..lol Still, I like it. Change is good. Even for a alkie.
Tonight brings lots of different thoughts on change. How MUCH has changed in the past four years. I was at a party tonight that sober friends have been hosting for the past four years. Of the original guest list, myself and one other person continue to be there. Most of the others are still in AA (Thank God) and sober, but the circle of friends have changed from that first rough year of sobriety. The tone of the party has changed as well from last year to this. Most of the people there tonight are in a "private" AA group that meets once a month. We do some heavy sharing at the meeting. Tonight nothing was heavy, we were all relaxed and enjoyed and laughed and laughed. Even when nothing was funny .... the ladies just wanted to be as loud as the guys!!
Some changes in life are good, some bad, and some like the look of this blog have no impact whatsoever other than to amuse me :)

No comments: