Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grad-ah-tude

Yesterdays grad-ah-tude will be simple. I am grateful that I have a computer even if I can't always use it.

Today I will be grateful for the steps. I have not been so very good about going to my step meeting with the up and coming AWOL I hope to participate in next month. I have been giving myself a "break" from the steps. Not such a bright idea!! To bad it takes getting away from something, in my case, to appreciate how important they are. At the meeting the other night there were a few things that were said that reminded me what I was missing out on not putting effort on a daily basis into living the steps as they are laid out. 1,2,3 all the time 10,11,12 all the time. 4,5,6,7,8,9 ... not so practical to do all the time but important none the less. How else am going to be able to do the rest and grow if I have not done work on those?

So even though I have not been so good, I did not drift so very far either. I am grateful for that as well.

No comments: